Associate Programme T&C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Submitting and attending an Audition for The Morea Associate Programme represents acceptance, acknowledged and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Full payment of £600 is required on enrolment.
Succeeding in becoming an Associate does not represent a commitment from Morea Performing Arts to guarantee any kind of offers for its full-time courses.
Refunds are not available for Associates missing lessons or withdrawing from the programme at any time.
Every staff member and faculty from Morea Performing Arts will hold a disclosed DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) at the time of the programme.
There will be at least one certified first aider available throughout the programme.
Parents/legal guardians of the Associates are responsible for their own transportation, travel arrangements to and from any of the venues as well as for any accommodation and meals involved.
Every Associate must show an acceptable standard of behaviour and conduct or they will be asked to leave the programme. Their fees would be forfeited.
Associates will inform Morea Performing Arts about an existing injury/illness they may suffer.
Associates with an existing injury/illness, attend the programme at their own risk and approval from their parents/legal guardian is required.
Due to the nature of our activity, Morea Performing Arts cannot take responsibility for any injury or personal illness during the programme or as a consequence for attending the programme.
Due to the nature of our activity, our faculty may need to give guidance to the students that would involve gentle physical contact.
Morea Performing Arts keeps the right to change the faculty of teachers and activities of the programme at its own discretion and without any notice.
Morea Performing Arts keeps the right to change venues and working times at its own discretion. Advanced warning will be given when possible.
Summer Showcase / Guest artist
Associates will have the opportunity to be featured as a guest artist in the Morea Performing Arts’ Showcase 2020. This activity is optional and Associates will be required to confirm participation by January 2020. This, will involve to attend the Sessions on May 3rd and May 4th 2020 as well as Friday July 10th and Saturday July 11th in Cheltenham. These are compulsory if the Associate wishes to participate as a guest artist in the end of the year show on July 11th.
There is a £10 hire costume fee for the show.
The fees for the Associate Programme do not include tickets for the summer showcase.
Preparation for and participation in the end of the year show of Associates who at the time suffers or is recovering from an injury, is subject to our Principal’s discretion and will be assessed with the interest of the wellbeing of the dancer.
No parents or relatives are allowed to visit while the activities of the Associate Programme.
Photographs and/or video of all the activities during the programme, may be taken and used for future promotional material at our own discretion. Parents of the Associates who do not wish their child to take part in this, needs to inform Eduardo Martinez, Head of Student Welfare at Morea Performing Arts firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of the Associate understand, agree and acknowledge that enrolling their child named in the application/enrolment form, represents acceptance and agreement of the consent to emergency procedure and liability in case of accident detailed in paragraphs A, B and C of this document.
Parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of the Associate understand, agree and acknowledge that enrolling their child named in the application/enrolment form, represents acceptance and agreement of the Activity waiver & release section of this document.
Paragraph A FOR ASSOCIATES AGE UNDER 18 CONSENT TO EMERGENCY PROCEDURE
“I authorise all emergency dental, medical and surgical treatment, X-ray, laboratory tests, anaesthetic, blood transfusion and other medical and/or hospital procedures as may be performed or prescribed by the attending physician and/or paramedics for my child and waive my right to informed consent of treatment.”
This waiver applies only in the event that no parent/guardian named on the enrolment form can be reached in the case of an emergency and is not available to give written/verbal consent or if in the circumstances it would be detrimental to the health of your child not to undergo immediate emergency treatment.
Paragraph B FOR ASSOCIATES AGE OVER 18 CONSENT TO EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
“I authorise all emergency dental, medical and surgical treatment, X-ray, laboratory tests, anaesthetic, blood transfusion and other medical and/or hospital procedures as may be performed or prescribed by the attending physician and/or paramedics and waive my right to informed consent of treatment.
This waiver applies only in the event that I am unable to give my verbal consent.”
Paragraph C FOR ALL ASSOCIATES LIABILITY IN CASE OF ACCIDENT
“I release Morea Performing Arts and individuals from liability in case of accident and any possible injury as a consequence of any activities related to The Morea Associate Programme provided by any members of their staff and organisers”.
“I release Morea Performing Arts and individuals from liability in case of accident and any possible consequence by cancellation during activities related to The Morea Performing Arts Associate Programme provided by them and or third parties such as: Transportation, accommodation, catering services, guided and unguided tours service and any other service related to the event provided or not provided directly by Morea Performing Arts and not named here”.
ACTIVITY WAIVER & RELEASE
This activity waiver & release (this “Agreement”) is dated when the application form or enrolment form was submitted and is between the parent/parents/legal guardian(s) on behalf of their child and who is also referred as the “Participant” and Arts Signature T/A Morea Performing Arts (the “Activity Provider”).
The Participant and the Activity Provider (collectively, the “Parties”) agree as follows:
1. Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described below, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives and successors from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant’s participation in the activity described below, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
2. The Participant understands that the Participant/child would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless the Participant signed this Agreement.
DETAILS OF ACTIVITY
3. The Participant will participate in the following activity: Dance lessons in different styles that may include: Classical Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz and Modern Dance, Improvisation, Body conditioning, Folk dance, Tap dance, Virtuosity, Musical Theatre, Latin Rhythms.These in addition, may involve acrobatic and gymnastic movements.
The sessions will be held at different venues all around the UK.
4. The Participant acknowledges that this Agreement is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant and with the intention of binding the Participant’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
FITNESS TO PARTICIPATE
5. The Participant acknowledges that the Participant does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Participant from participating in the above-mentioned activity. If required, the Participant will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT
6. The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefully read this Agreement, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that the Participant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
7. The Participant understands that by signing this Agreement, the Participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that the Participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
8. The Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this Agreement.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
10. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
11. Emergency contact name and emergency contact phone number will be provided via the enrolment form or application form.